Updated Terms of Service: Last updated - January 2022.
AGREEMENT TO TERMS, CONDITIONS, & PRIVACY POLICIES
The information provided on Adocyo.com is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country.
Accordingly, those persons who choose to access Adocyo.com from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
Our Site is intended for users who are at least 18 years old. Persons under the age of 18 are not permitted to register for Adocyo.com.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Unless otherwise indicated, Adocyo.com is our proprietary property and all source code, databases, functionality, software, website designs, audio, video, text, photographs, and graphics on Adocyo.com (collectively, the “Content”) and the trademarks, service marks, and logos contained therein (the “Marks”) are owned or controlled by us or licensed to us, and are protected by copyright and trademark laws and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws of the United States, foreign jurisdictions, and international conventions.
Provided that you are eligible to use Adocyo.com, you are granted a limited license to access and use Adocyo.com and to download or print a copy of any portion of the Content to which you have properly gained access solely for your personal, non-commercial use. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in and to Adocyo.com, the Content, and the Marks.
By using adocyo.com and the services of Adocyo, you represent and warrant that:
(1) all registration information you submit will be true, accurate, current, and complete;
(2) you will maintain the accuracy of such information and promptly update such registration information as necessary;
(4) you are not under the age of 18;
(5) not a minor in the jurisdiction in which you reside;
(6) you will not access adocyo.com or our services through automated or non-human means, whether through a bot, script, or otherwise;
(7) you will not use adocyo.com or our services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose;
(8) your use of adocyo.com or our services will not violate any applicable law or regulation.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of adoyco.com or our services (or any portion thereof).
SERVICE, CONTRACT, DOCUMENT PREPARATION & AGREEMENT PERMISSIONS
You may be required to register with adocyo.com, our digital online client portal, or sign and or complete documentation online. You agree to keep your password confidential and will be responsible for all use of your account and password. You agree and grant Adocyo, Adocyo.com, and its members of the company, the right to prepare, manage and sign any electronic documents on behalf of any entity that Adocyo.com, Adocyo Corporate Services, or any of its subsidiary companies manage on behalf of the client. We reserve the right to remove, reclaim, or change a username you select if we determine, in our sole discretion, that such username is inappropriate, obscene, or otherwise objectionable.
You may not access or use Adocyo.com for any purpose other than that for which we make Adocyo.com available. Adocyo.com may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
As a user of Adocyo.com, you agree not to:
1. systematically retrieve data or other content from Adocyo.com to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without a certified letter of a written permission from us.
2. make any unauthorized use of Adocyo.com, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses.
3. use a buying agent or purchasing agent to make purchases on Adocyo.com.
4. use Adocyo.com to advertise or offer to sell goods and services.
5. circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of Adocyo.com, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of Adocyo.com and/or the Content contained therein.
6. engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to Adocyo.com.
7. trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords;
8. make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
9. engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
10. interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on Adocyo.com or the networks or services connected to Adocyo.com.
11. attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
12. sell or otherwise transfer your profile.
13. use any information obtained from Adocyo.com in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
14. use Adocyo.com as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use Adocyo.com and/or the Content for any revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise.
15. decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of Adocyo.com.
16. attempt to bypass any measures of Adocyo.com designed to prevent or restrict access to Adocyo.com, or any portion of Adocyo.com
17. harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of Adocyo.com to you.
18. delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content.
20. upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of adocyo.com or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of adocyo.com.
21. upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware” or “passive collection mechanisms” or “pcms”).
22. except as may be the result of the standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses Adocyo.com, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software.
23. disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or Adocyo.com.
24. use adocyo.com in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
25. have no responsibility to you as a client for the violation or non-performance by any other clients, any third party who at any time reuse our services. Adocyo guarantees correct formation filings, but if you the client approved a filing name that you no longer wish to use after it has been completed or prepared, we are in no way not liable for any changes that were not acknowledged or adjusted in the first process of the name confirmation and name check availability.
26. any annual report notices received from the Secretary of State, filing formation communications from the Secretary of State, EIN communication through the IRS, and service of process, will online be located in your online account and will only be viewed through your online account at adocyo.com unless you, the client, advises in writing and shall be charged for the mail forwarding fee of the said postage price of the weight and delivery package option of your choice.
Registered Agent Service:
This Service Agreement depending on what subscription was purchased will be automatically extended on either a month-to-month basis or an annual basis until services are canceled by either party in writing. Adocyo is open during the business hours of Monday – Friday 8.30 am – 5 pm. Our service is for Service of Process only to provide protection of the entity. Mail Forwarding is not included in the service; only the uploading and scanning of Secretary of State filing notices, annual report filings, and service of process that if received on behalf of the entity that has an active account with Adocyo. Any mail that is received that is not from the secretary of state will be returned to the sender. You the client of Adocyo are not allowed to forward your mail to our office without consent from our Adocyo Team.
NO MAIL FORWARDING; NO TRANSFER OF ADDRESSES.
You as our client agree not to file any change of address form with the postal service of any kind. Filing a change of address form may forward all mail addressed to our office and other business may be affected by the change. Upon expiration or earlier termination of this Agreement, you must notify all parties with whom you do business of your change of address to your new address by contacting them directly. To prevent damages of such a cause, please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions regarding this matter.
You the client agree to comply, at its expense, with all applicable laws, orders, regulations, and rules, pertaining to the use of Adocyo.com, its address, and services thereof. If you the client have benefited from a special discount, promotion, or offer, Adocyo may discontinue that discount, promotion, or offer without notice if you as our client default under this Agreement.
SERVICE OF PROCESS & CLIENT RULE & PROCEDURES
You the client agrees to pay promptly
all sales, use, excise, consumption, and any other taxes and license fees which you are required to pay to any governmental authority in regard to the order and processing of Amendments, Annual Reports, Corporate Licenses, Dissolution & Licensing for Permits, Reinstatement, Withdrawal (and, at Adocyo’s request, will provide evidence of such payment) and
(ii) any taxes paid by the client to any governmental authority that are attributable to this Agreement, the accommodations provided hereunder, including, without limitation, and any or other documentary taxes and fees.
You the client do not have the right to use our address for advertising purposes of any type or by using the address of the Headquarters, and other locations without Adocyo’s prior written consent (in which Adocyo may grant or withhold in its sole discretion). The use of any of our addresses on business cards, websites, and other standard business practices is not acceptable without written consent.
You the client may not have the right to use our address for advertising purposes of any type or by using the address of the Headquarters, and other locations without Adocyo’s prior written consent (in which Adocyo may grant or withhold in its sole discretion). The use of any of our addresses on business cards, websites, and other standard business practices is not acceptable without written consent.
Our services are for the purposes of receiving notifications from the Secretary of State, Annual Reports, & in the event Service of Process. You the client acknowledge that failure to comply will result in immediate termination of this Agreement.
You the client acknowledge that Adocyo will comply with the USPS regulations regarding the client’s mail notification from the secretary of state. You the client must also comply with all USPS regulations and the request of restriction of not using our address for any mailing purposes without written consent and or permission.
Finally, please note that if you the client defaults under this Agreement, us Adocyo, may cease providing any services to the client, and any past due invoices will be due to close the account. If the client does not make payment for past invoices, the account may be forwarded to collections if no communication has been received in (90) days after the invoice is past due.
Cancellation of registered agent services, all service cancellations will be processed within 24-48 hours which will be effective once the cancellation has been confirmed in writing by any Adocyo team member.
Cancellations do not cost extra and are at no cost to you as the client. If you have any past due payments, they will be due at the time of cancellation to complete the process in closing the account and you will then receive a receipt of the account being closed once the payments have been processed.
Chargebacks: All sales are final once the entity name check has been completed as it would be submitted for processing and the state fees, and preparation fees will not be refundable.
If we receive a chargeback for any of our stated services after it has been completed or been processed, you are responsible for any damages received indicated on the Merchant Application for each chargeback and a surcharge of $150 per chargeback that is received. Declined credit cards will incur a $25.00 service fee
This Agreement shall be interpreted under the California laws of the jurisdiction in which our Headquarters is located. ANY CLIENT OF ADOCYO.COM, ADOCYO, ADOCYO CORPORATE SERVICES ET AL, HEREBY EXPRESSLY AND KNOWINGLY WAIVES ANY AND ALL RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL IN ANY ACTION OR SUIT ARISING OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT OR THE PERFORMANCE OR NON-PERFORMANCE HEREOF. IN THE EVENT THAT THE CLIENT FAILS TO FOLLOW OUR SERVICE, RULES, AND OR REGULATIONS, YOU AS THE CLIENT MUST PAY ANY REASONABLE AND PROPER COSTS INCLUDING LEGAL FEES THAT ADOCYO MAY INCUR IN ENFORCING THIS AGREEMENT TO ITS ENTIRETY. THIS AGREEMENT SUPERSEDES ANY PRIOR AGREEMENT AND EMBODIES THE ENTIRE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU OUR CLIENT AND US ADOCYO.COM, ADOCYO, ADOCYO CORPORATE SERVICES, AND OUR SUBSIDIARIES.
OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE GUARANTEES TO YOU THAT IF YOUR ENTITY NAME WAS FILED INCORRECTLY, AT NO FAULT OF YOU AS THE CLIENT, WE WILL COVER THE STATE FEES AND REFILE THE CORRECT DOCUMENTATION AT NO COST TO YOU.
With us, our terms are made to be simple to follow and to abide by so that our service is both mutual and beneficial. You are not just a client to us, and we appreciate your business! If you need any further assistance, please contact us and we will be glad to go over any of the terms of service & use with you.
Let’s Be Great Together - The Adocyo Team